Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

The workout tip that Jennifer Aniston gave Courteney Cox

The workout tip that Jennifer Aniston gave Courteney Cox
Jennifer and Courteney have been good friends since they did F.R.I.E.N.D.S together.
Courteney Cox says her former F.R.I.E.N.D.S co-star Jennifer Aniston gave her a workout tip that proved very effective.

The 49-year old actress once had a problem with selecting some workout machine, which Jennifer Aniston solved for her.

"I did Pilates three times a week until recently, when I tripped and broke my fall with my bony little wrist. It meant I needed two operations and couldn't exercise for about three months," Courteney Cox said.

"Jen turned me on to use an elliptical trainer to work out with, so I now use that too," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment