Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Julia Roberts: My life after 30 has been bliss

Julia Roberts: My life after 30 has been bliss
Julia Roberts says she could not understand the doom of leaving youth behind
Actress Julia Roberts says she had the best time since leaving her 20s behind her.

The 46-year-old says the last 16 years have been the best of her life, as she doesn't have the hang-ups that she had in her 20s, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"On my 30th, every person I loved and adored in the world was with me. I was excited and could not understand the tone of doom about leaving my youth behind," she said.

"Since then, my life has been bliss. If I knew that 30 was going to be so much fun I would have done it at 22!" she added.

Roberts got married to Daniel Moder in 2002 and they have nine-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and six-year-old Henry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment